102. Reactions of Al(I) carbenoid with aromatic compounds. A. Dmitrienko, M. Pilkington, G. Nikonov, Medneleev Commun., 2021. submitted.
101. Superelectrophilic Catalysis: A Concept Realized. I. Smajlagic, B. White, O. Azeez, M. Pilkington, T. Dudding, ACS Catalysis, 2021, submitted.
100. A Gallium-Substituted Nitrile Imine as a Masked Nitrene. A. Kassymbek, D. Gusev, A. Dmitrienko, M. Pilkington, G. Nikonov, Chem. Eur. J., 2021, submitted.
99. Two in One: A Dinuclear Ru(II) Complex for Deep-Red Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells and as an Electrochemiluminescence Probe for Organophosphorus Pesticides, B. Pashaei,H. Shahroosvand, M. Moharramnezhad, M. Ali Kamyabi, H. Bakhshi, M. Pilkington and M. K. Nazeeruddind, Inorg. Chem. 2021, accepted for publication.
98. Synthesis of New Derivatives of BEDT-TTF: Installation of Alkyl, Ethynyl and Metal-Binding Side Chains and Formation of Tris(BEDT-TTF) Systems. J.D. Wallis*, Songjie Yang, Matteo Zecchini, Andrew C Brooks, Sara J Krivickas, Desiree M Dalligos, Anna M Matuszek, Emma L Stares, Melanie Pilkington, Magnetochemistry, 2021, in press. (Invited paper in honour of Prof. Peter Day).
97. Magneto-structural Studies of a One Dimensional Mn (II) Coordination Polymer Derived from a Flexible Polydentate Ligand. M. U. Anwar, A. Al-Harrasi, P. Abbasi, J.M. Rawson, M. Pilkington, Polyhedron, 2021, in press.
96. Reactivity of a Phosphinoamidinate-Stabilized Disilylene Towards H-X Bonds, A. Baradzenka, M. Pilkington, A. Dmitrienko, R. Simionescu, G. I. Nikonov, Inorg. Chem., 2021,
60, 17, 13110
95. Selective Cross-Coupling of Unsaturated Substrates on Al(I), A. Dmitrienko, M. Pilkington and G. Nikonov, Chem Eur J. 2021, 27, DOI:10.1002/chem.202004907.
94. Synthesis, Study and First Application of Pd(II) Hydrazone Complexes as the Emissive Components of Single Layer Light-Emitting Electrochemical Cells. M. Emami, H. Shahroosvand, R. Bikas, T. Lis, C. Daneluik and M. Pilkington, Inorg. Chem. 2021, 60, 2, 982.
93. Stereoselective Synthesis of N‐Propargyl Alkynes and Axial Chiral N‐Allenes with Epimeric Pyrroloimidazolone Auxiliaries. M. L. Sechi M. Andrade H. Foy M. Pilkington T. Dudding C. Metallinos, Adv. Synth. Catal., 2020, accepted for publication, doi.org/10.1002/adsc.202000574. (Front Cover)
92. Oxidative Addition of Tetrathiocins to Palladium(0) and Platinum(0): A Route to Dithiolate Coordination Complexes. L. K. Watanabe, J. D. Wrixon, Z. S. Ahmed, J. J Hayward, P. Abbasi, M. Pilkington, C. L. B. Macdonald and J. M. Rawson. Dalton Trans. 2020, accepted for publication.
91. Control of Porphyrin Planarity and Aggregation by Covalent Capping: Bissilyloxy Porphyrin Silanes. B. Hussein, Z. Shakeel, A. Turley, A. Bismillah, K. Wolfstadt, J. Pia, M. Pilkington, P. McGonigal and M. Adler, Inorg. Chem., 2020, in press. DOI:10.1021/acs.inorgchem.0c01891.
90. Development of an Asymmetric Cyclopropenimine-Guanidine Platform for Access to Strongly Basic Proton Sponges and Boron-Difluoride Diaminonapthalene (BOFDAN) Fluorophores. M. Guest, R. Le Sueur, M. Pilkington and T. Dudding, Chem. Eur. J, 2020, in press. doi.org/10.1002/chem.202001227
89. Shedding Light on the Diverse Reactivity of an Al(I) Compound with N-Heterocycles, A. Dmitrienko, M. Pilkington, J.F. Britten, B.M. Gabidullin, A. van der Est and G. Nikonov, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2020, 59, 16147. DOI: 10.1002/anie.202005925.
88. A New Efficient, Cost-Effective Spiro-OMeIm Hole Transport Material for the Development of Low-Cost Perovskite Solar Cells, L. H. Mirzaei, H. Shahroosvand, B. Pashaei, G. Delle Monache, M. Pilkington and M. K. Nazeeruddin, J, Mat. Chem. C. 2020, in press. doi.org/10.1039/D0TC00196A.
87. Ge(0) compound stabilized by diimino-carbene ligand: synthesis and ambiphilic reactivity. M.T. Nguyen, D. Gusev, A. Dmitrienko, B.M. Gabidullin, D. Spasyuk, J.F. Britten, M. Pilkington and Georgii I. Nikonov, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2020, 142, 5852. doi:10.1021/jacs.0c01283.
86. Light Emitting Electrochemical Cells: Molecular Engineering of Near IR Emission: Concepts, Advances and Future Challenges, B. Pashaei, S. Karimi, H. Shahroosvand* and M. Pilkington* Adv. Funct. Mater., 2020, in press. doi.org/10.1002/adfm.201908103.